Board composition DOF Subsea AS

DOF Subsea AS is a subsidiary of DOF ASA, which owns approx. 65% of the shares of the company. The remaining 35% is owned by funds FR Dolphin Lux Holdings S.à r.l (30,5%) and Dolphin Invest 2 AS (4,5%), both controlled by First Reserve Fund XII, LP (FRC).

Board members Neil Hartley, Ryan Zafereo and Alan Schwartz, all nominated by FRC, have notified the board that they withdraw from their board positions forthwith.

Mr. Hans Olav Lindal and Ms. Kathryn Moore Baker have agreed to assume position as board members in DOF Subsea AS.

Contact person: Chairman Helge Møgster, tel. +47 916 61 007.   


Author Published